Deals from our Local Partners
Big Brothers Big Sisters license plate vouchers can now be purchased online at www.bbbsflorida.org for $34.26 including all taxes and service fees!
Now you can show your support of youth mentoring when you travel! Big Brothers Big Sisters specialty license plates are available at your local Florida-based DMV. Purchase the specialty license voucher online at www.bbbsflorida.org before heading to the DMV for your tag renewal. This specialty license plate which captures the white sand and beautiful blue ocean Florida is known for, is currently available for $34.26 including all taxes and service fees.
Our Corporate Partners align their company’s charitable giving with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida. Through our Corporate Partnerships, we’re able to provide endless opportunities for our youth.
Federal government support and funding enables our organization to make a significant impact on the communities we serve.
With the support of foundations, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida is able to continue reaching out to children facing adversity and providing them with much-needed, positive adult role models. Every child that gains a new perspective regains their opportunity to achieve their future goals.
If you would like to learn more about how your foundation can change the life of a child and support the growth of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida, please contact Cheryl Grymes, VP of Fund Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carl S. Swisher Foundation, Inc.
- Cascone Family Foundation
- Chardonnay Foundation
- CSX Foundation
- DuBow Family Foundation
- Gap Foundation
- Jessie Ball duPont Fund
- JP Morgan Chase Foundation
- The Hill Family Foundation
- Lucy Gooding Charitable Foundation Trust
- Thomas M. Kirbo and Irene Kirbo Charitable Foundation
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- McKesson Foundation
- The Jim Moran Foundation Publix Super Markets Charities
- Prudential Foundation
- Rayonier Foundation
- The Paul E. and Klare N. Reinhold Foundation
- The San Francisco Foundation Schwab Charitable Fund TPC Grant Walmart Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation