The little BIG run
The little BIG run on Saturday, May 5, 2018 is a “little run for a BIG cause” that will mark the inaugural 5K race benefiting the one-to-one mentoring programs of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida (BBBSNEFL). In addition to members of the running community and general community at large, Bigs and littles will be participating and volunteering at the event, as well as BBBSNEFL agency staff and Board Members. The little BIG run is a family friendly event offering both 5K and 1 mile timed races through the historic Riverside Community. Whether you are a runner, walker, or stroller rider, this is the perfect event for everyone! Individuals and groups are welcome. Participants will receive unique race t-shirts and custom finisher medals celebrating race completion. Professional timing and race results are provided by Second Wind Race Timing with the use of disposable bib chips.
- Custom event shirts
- Race Packets
- Water stations
- Race Awards
- Post race food/drink
* Runners will only receive one award and must be claimed at the awards ceremony. Placements for awards are based on gun time, not chip time unless otherwise noted.
Registration Costs: (all online registration fees are included in the amounts below)
- $25.00 – Through 02/28/2018
- $30.00 – 03/01/2018 through 03/31/2018
- $35.00 – 04/1/2018 through 05/04/2018
- $40.00 – Day of Race Registration
- $10.00 – through 03/31/2018
- $20.00 – 4/1/2018 through 05/05/2018
* All participants 12 and under are $10.00 for any race at all times.
- 7:30am – 8:45am – Bib, Chip, and Packet Pickup
- 7:30am – 8:45am – Day of Race Registration Open
- 9:00am – 5km Race Start
- 10:00am – 1 Mile Race Start
- 10:30am – Awards Ceremony – 5k & 1mile
Click to view course map
753 Park St | Jacksonville, FL 32204
Is your company interested in sponsoring our 2018 Little BIG Run fundraiser event? Click here to check out ways your company can support and enjoy increased exposure to a diverse group of corporate employees.
Please contact Julie Solomon at 904-727-9797 Ext. 1102 or email@example.com for more information and sponsorship opportunities.
To learn more, donate and/or register for our inaugural race, choose an option below: