Join us Thursday, March 15, 2018 from 7:00-9:00PM at Bowl America Southside for unlimited fun! Bowl for Kids’ Sake is a fun and easy way to support the life-changing work of Big Brothers Big Sisters. All you have to do is form a fundraising team, collect donations, and show up to our bowling party. For this fundraiser event, we are highlighting our Beyond School Walls corporate partnerships. By participating in Bowl for Kids’ Sake you will help us match more children in Northeast Florida with caring, adult mentors.
Can’t make it to our bowling party? Then sign up as a Virtual Bowler where you can fundraise without having to string up your bowling shoes!
Bowl for Kids’ Sake Basics:
- Form a bowling team consisting of 5 people.
- Each team of 5 is encouraged to raise a minimum of $500 with an individual team member goal of $100. That’s each team member asking four people for $25 donations!
- To register, complete the registration form below to sign up. Ask friends, family or co-workers to join your team (a BBBS staff member will build your team fundraiser.)
- Once registered, a custom link is sent to each team captain making posting on your social media, texting friends and family, or emailing coworkers a breeze!
- Attend our bowling party! Show up to Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraiser, Thursday, March 15, to enjoy cosmic bowling, food, drinks and incredible prizes.
Ways you can win:
- Highest Team Bowling Score
- Team with most money raised
- Beyond School Walls program with the most teams
Is your company interested in sponsoring our 2018 Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraiser event? Click here to check out ways your company can support and enjoy increased exposure to a diverse group of corporate employees.
Please contact Julie Solomon at 904-727-9797 Ext. 1102 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and sponsorship opportunities.