Deals from our Local Partners
Check back here for local deals being offered by our generous partners.
Our Corporate Partners align their company’s charitable giving with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida. Through our Corporate Partnerships, we’re able to provide endless opportunities for our youth.
Federal government support and funding enables our organization to make a significant impact on the communities we serve.
With the support of foundations, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida is able to continue reaching out to children facing adversity and providing them with much-needed, positive adult role models. Every child that gains a new perspective regains their opportunity to achieve their future goals.
If you would like to learn more about how your foundation can change the life of a child and support the growth of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Florida, please contact Cheryl Grymes, VP of Fund Development, at email@example.com.
- Carl S. Swisher Foundation, Inc.
- Cascone Family Foundation
- Chardonnay Foundation
- CSX Foundation
- DuBow Family Foundation
- Gap Foundation
- Jessie Ball duPont Fund
- JP Morgan Chase Foundation
- The Hill Family Foundation
- Lucy Gooding Charitable Foundation Trust
- Thomas M. Kirbo and Irene Kirbo Charitable Foundation
- Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research
- McKesson Foundation
- The Jim Moran Foundation Publix Super Markets Charities
- Prudential Foundation
- Rayonier Foundation
- The Paul E. and Klare N. Reinhold Foundation
- The San Francisco Foundation Schwab Charitable Fund TPC Grant Walmart Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation